Join us for National Chamber Music Month—a celebration of the many styles of small ensemble music performed in the U.S. today. Together we can help raise awareness of the chamber music field nationally and draw new audiences to performances in your community. Sign up today. | Event Calendar
How do we sign up?
- Register any concert, lecture, residency, or demonstration in May as a National Chamber Music Month activity.
- CMA members are also encouraged to enter event information via their member profiles. Be sure to select “National Chamber Music Month Events” under Event Type.
How else can we get involved?
Spread the word on social media!
- Share your answer to a simple question—Why chamber music?—in the form of a short video. Take a moment to explain why small ensemble music matters—to you, to your community, and to new audiences—and post your response to Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag #ChamberMusicMonth. We’ll share your videos with our followers.
- Share your events with the hashtag and follow the NCMM conversation on Twitter.
- Join the Facebook Event.
What resources are available?
On the NCMM resource page, you will find:
- NCMM logos to use on your website or publicity materials and in programs
- News release templates to use on your website and with local and regional media contacts
Your event will also be listed in CMA's national publicity materials and on the CMA website. In early June we will collect information on all local events for follow-up publicity.
How do we get more information?
Contact Sherry Robinson, CMA conference and events manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 212-242-2022 ext. 107